Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Buyers-Guide, this buyers-guide will provide the buyer with all the tools and information that eliminate the most common mistakes the first time home buyer will make, providing a general overview of the basic home buying process, in this buyer’s guide you will find some of the most frequently asked questions and Key Considerations for Buying a House.
Despite all of the technology available to buyers these modern days, their search for their dream home still takes time and careful research, regardless of whether they’re a first-time home buyer or a veteran who’s purchased multiple residences over the years.
- What is the first step of the home buying process?
- What credit score is needed to buy a house?
- What is a FICO score?
- How much I have to pay a Realtor as a home Buyer?
- Is there a special program for a first time home buyer?
- Is there any other fees associated besides the down payment?
- How long is the house buying process?
- What does a Realtor do?
- How much money do I need for a down payment?
- Is the price right?
- How many homes should I see before making an offer?
- Should I get a home inspection?
- How quickly can I close?
Use this buyers-guide to help navigate your home search, become even more knowledgeable about what to look for in your ideal home, and, in the end, this buyers-guide will help you find the right property to purchase this year.
I honestly enjoy working with buyers and seller’s, helping them purchase or selling a home in Hagerstown or surrounding areas. If you’re looking to sell or purchase a home, or you have any questions, bellow is a link to download the free buyers-guide, please get in touch with me via email or by phone at 301-991-0207, Roberto@RgRealtyInc.com
This website and its content is Copyright © 2014 Roberto Gonzalez All Rights Reserved